Getting to know each other
We know meeting someone for the first time can be intimidating, and going to a new church for the first time can be nerve-racking. We want to help make your first experience at Lindisfarne Anglican Church a great one!
At Lindisfarne Anglican Church we run 2 different services a week:
- 10:00am - available online and in-person with a talk explaining the bible, regular celebration of the Lord's Supper, and a children's program, this service has a relaxed and informal style. Find out more about our kids activities below.
- 2:00pm - a bible talk, regular celebration of the Lord's Supper, this service follows the outlines in the A Prayerbook for Australia (APBA).
LOCATION & DIRECTIONS
As the name suggests, Lindisfarne Anglican Church is located in Lindisfarne, Hobart, Tasmania. Find us at 54 Lincoln St, Lindisfarne.
What can I expect?
COVID19 Saftey Measures
When you arrive at one of our in-person worship services you'll find that every effort has been undertaken to ensure your health and safety and to make sure we minimise the risk of infection.
- Upon arrival, you will need to check in with the Government App - CHECK-IN TAS. If you don't have a smartphone we will do this for you.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided and we ask you sanitise your hands upon arrival and when you leave.
- Please try to maintain 1.5m distance between others (aside from members of your own household) where possible when you're in the church.
How long is a Lindisfarne CHURCH service?
On average, a Lindisfarne Anglican Church service is about 60-75 minutes in length.
Following each service there's a chance to get to know us better over morning tea. So it's best to allow at least 90 minutes for the full experience!
What's the culture like at Lindisfarne Anglican?
Whichever service you join us at you can expect us to be welcoming, and friendly.
Check out the links below to find out more about who we are.
Watch our most recent service online
Let us know you're coming
Ready to check out Lindisfarne Anglican Church in person? We can't wait to meet you. Simply click the button below to let us know you're coming and we'll make sure to look after you upon your first visit